Kindergarten Registration Form for 2020
Please ensure you have an online copy of the following supporting documents ready before commencing this registration:
1. Birth certificate OR passport for child.
2. Current rates notice, utility bill OR rental agreement in the name of the Parent / Guardian.
3. Immunisation history statement from Australian Childhood Immunisation Register.
3. If applicable, a copy of your Medicare card for proof of sibling previously attended Ave Maria Kindergarten.
4. If applicable: a Commonwealth Health Care Card, Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Card or White Card, Refugee visa (subclass 200), Temporary Humanitarian Concern visa (sub class 203), Emergency Rescue visa (subclass 203) Bridging visas A-E, Commonwealth Pensioner Card, In-country Special Humanitarian visa (subclass 201), Protection visa (subclass 866), Global Special Humanitarian visa (subclass 202) OR Women at risk visa (subclass 204)
Date of Birth range for eligibility:
Child must turn 4 years of age by 30 April for 4 year old program
Child must turn 3 years of age by 30 April for 3 year old program
To register a child there is a non-refundable registration fee of $30.00 PER CHILD. The fee is waived for 4 YEAR OLD program families with a valid subsidy card or visa card uploaded with the registration and 3 YEAR OLD families who are known to Child Protection or Child FIRST. Please upload a copy of the bank transfer deposit receipt when prompted.